1. Once you have agreed to the Terms and Conditions electronically, you acknowledged that you have read and understood the information presented to you as part of the registration process.
2.You accept and agree that events carry certain inherent dangers and risks which may or may not be readily foreseable, including without limitation to personal injury, property damage or death.
3. eTranspay only acts as a portal for online registrations and will not be liable or responsible for any claims by the Participants due to whatsoever issues regarding or caused by the Organizer.
4. Revisions and Errata - The materials appearing on etranspay web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. etranspay does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. etranspay may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. etranspay does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials. .
5. The Participant acknowledges that the entry fee and the transaction cost (if any) of the Events, is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-deferrable. All sales are final and no refund or cancellation is allowed once payment is made. Refunds and/or exchanges are at the discretion of the event director. Before registering for an event, carefully review the event information and contact the event director with any questions you may have.
6. The Participant acknowledges that the Organizer of the Events has the right to alter, change, cancel and/or postpone any of these events as a results of circumstances that would direct affect or impact the event which is or beyond control.
7. If you do not receive a confirmation number (in the form of a confirmation page or email) after submitting payment information, or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, it is your responsibility to confirm with our Customer Service Department whether or not your order has been placed. Only you may be aware of any problems that may occur during the purchase process. etranspay will not be responsible for losses (monetary or otherwise) if you assume that an order was not placed because you failed to receive confirmation.
8. All event prices are stated in RM (Ringgit Malaysia).
1. The Participants will receive a confirmation slip (confirmation email) that serve as an e-invoice upon successful registration through online registration portal. The Unique order ID will be reflected in the confirmation slip and this confirmation slip can be use to collect race entry pack during Race Entry Pack Collection (REPC) day.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISKS, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
1. You represent and warrant to Transpay Solution including all its subsidiaries and affiliated entities ("Transpay Solution") as the authority to Register and/or Acts as Agent on behalf of the Organizer with full legal authority to complete the registration of the Events on behalf of yourself and/or any party(s) you are registering (the "Registered Parties") through the registration portal etranspay.com.
2. You acknowledge that participation in the any outdoor activity, including your participation in any event registered from etranspay portal (the event), may result in personal injury to yourself due to the endurance nature of the sport and the inherent risks associated with running, especially on public roads or pathways and in varying weather conditions. In consideration of your participation in the event, You hereby release Tranpay Solution, its members and volunteers from all claims including any causes of action resulting from any personal injury, loss, illness or death that might suffer from participation in the event.
1. The Personal Data of the Participant shall be used by the Organiser and Online Portal for the purposes of sending communication materials to the Participant, including but not limited to, direct mailers, emails, Short Messaging Service and/or telephone calls.
2. The Organiser may engage the services of third parties to process the Participant's Personal Data. All such third parties are contractually obliged not to use the Participant's Personal Data for any other purpose, other than as specified herein.
3. We will take reasonable steps to protect any Personal Information we receive from you via our Website from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We may hold your information in either electronic or hard copy form or retain third parties to hold that information on our behalf. Where required by applicable laws, Personal Information will be destroyed or de-identified when no longer needed.
4. Personal Data collected may be subject to applicable data protection, privacy and other similar laws and may include but not limited to information concerning your name, date of birth, identity card number, passport number, address, gender, race, contact information, e-mail address, residential or postal addresses, information about spouses and/or children, telephone or fax number, preferred mode of communication, credit card details, bank name and other pertinent banking information, where permitted by applicable law.
5. By providing us with Personal Information or using our services or our Website, you consent to the transfer, storage and processing of Personal Information to where our servers, central database and system facilities are located and/or operated, which may be outside your country of domicile or the location where you access our Website to provide Personal Information, and which may include, among others, Malaysia, the United States and the United Kingdom.
6. However as the Website is linked to the internet, and the internet is inherently insecure, we cannot provide any assurance regarding the security of transmission of information you communicate to us and you do so at your own risk.
7. You agree that this Agreement and Waiver is govern and construed in accordance to the laws of Malaysia. You further agree that this Agreement and Waiver is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by law of Malaysia.
1. Why have I been charged with an extra USD 1 for my purchase?
The 1 USD charge is a temporary authorization by PayPal. To verify that the buyer’s credit card or debit card is in good standing, a temporary USD 1.00 charge might appear in buyer’s transaction history. The charge appears as ‘pending’ and is automatically removed after the full amount of the purchase is processed. It may take a few minutes or up to 30 days, depending on the card issuer, for the transaction to be removed and the USD 1.00 to be released to the buyer’s card. If the authorization charge remains on the buyer’s card after 30 days, we suggest the buyer contact the card issuer.
2. My card was charged USD 1 but the card was declined. What’s wrong?
The 1 USD charge is a temporary authorization by PayPal and will be refunded once your transaction is completed. If your card has been declined, please contact your issuing bank to ensure there are no blocks on your card preventing you from making an online transaction. Certain banks have blocked Paypal transactions to prevent fraud by default, but will lift the block when informed by the user.